Freak X AventurineReference# 2305-270LE-9A-AVE/1A
- Limited Edition: 99 pieces
- Case: titanium coated with black DLC
- Size: 43 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber UN-230
- Function: flying carousel movement rotating around its own axis
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: blue
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
The Freak X Aventurine is equipped with a regulation organ – balance wheel, anchor, escapement wheel – made of silicium.
While emphasizing a sleek design, this 43 mm watch perfectly lives up to the pedigree of its Freak predecessors.
A blend of the UN-118 and UN-250 calibers, the movement is fitted with a carousel, turning once on itself every hour to indicate the time. It serves as a minute hand circling above the aventurine plate decorating the movement. Inside and clearly visible, a super-light and extra-large silicium balance wheel with nickel inertia-blocks oscillates at 3Hz. Its blue PVD titanium and 5N rose gold case has a distinctive look with gently rounded curves. It is manufactured in a limited edition of 99 timepieces, fallen from the sky.