Blast WhiteReference# 1723-400-3A/00
- Case: white ceramic with titanium bezel
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber UN-172
- Function: flying tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: skeleton with "X" design
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber; Also Available in calfskin leather (1723-400/00) and tetured rubber ( 1723-400-3B/00)
- Factory Warranty: two years
New technological prowess made with rock-star and edgy lines. For Explorers above and beyond the pale. Supercharged with classic Ulysse Nardin savoir-faire, Blast is an avatar of its time, a potent force of nature. A technological wonder made with rock-hard, masculine lines.
The X Factor: Blast wears it “X” prominently and with pride. The “X” has become an underlying theme progressing transversally throughout all Ulysse Nardin collections and has affirmed its presence in all four Blast models. Its shape-within-shape-within-shape geometry is a visual delight: an “X” framed in a rectangle, both inside a circle.
The UN-172 Movement: This atomic bomb of a watch is powered by the recently fashioned UN-172 movement and have a three-day power reserve. With an automatic tourbillon for the first time within the Ulysse Nardin Skeleton collection and a new tiny yet powerful platinum micro-rotor – visible only from the front of the watch at 12 o’clock – Blast was 18 months in the making, from conception to creation.
Horns: The Ulysse Nardin designers have restyled and rebuilt the watch horns making them strong and geometric like the sharp wings of a stealth aircraft as it slices through a storm. Each triangle has a different finish, the surface of the horns alternating between polished, satin-finish and sand-blaster veneer.