Blast Free Wheel MarquetryReference# 1760-401-3A/3A
- Case: White gold satin-finished & polished case
- Size: 45 mm
- Movement: UN-176 Manufacture manual movement Flying Tourbillon with Ulysse Anchor Constant Escapement Escapement wheel, anchor & balance spring in silicon
- Function: Flying Tourbillon with Ulysse Anchor Constant Escapement
- Power Reserve: approximately 7 Days
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Blue matt and polished silicon marquetry dial Grey hands with Superluminova
- Caseback: White gold opened sapphire case-back with matt silicon plate
- Strap/Bracelet: Blue velvet effect waterproof rubber strap Blue alligator leather strap Compatible with other Blast Tourbillon straps White gold deployant buckle
Ulysse Nardin’s visionary spirit surprises once again with its technological innovations and daring designs by introducing the new Blast Free Wheel Marquetry, presenting silicon as a material that is not only ultra-technical but also artistic.
As a tribute to the movement of the iconic Freak, the first incorporating silicon in 2001, the UN-176 Manufacture calibre also reveals on the face of the watch its wheels, tourbillon with Ulysse Anchor Constant Escapement, barrel and 7-day power reserve display, which all seem to fly over this impressive mosaic with no visible attachment.
Meeting another achievement, the beauty of this unconventional timepiece is expressed in a white gold 45mm Blast case with its negative angle facets designed using a complex laser method. Renowned for its disruptive aesthetic and ergonomic properties, this case proves once again the cutting-edge know-how of the independent Manufacture. Perfectly echoing the marquetry motif, its geometric lines feature an ultra-glass box that offers a wide-open view of the mysterious movement, which is also visible through the sides.