Marine Torpilleur Annual ChronographReference# 1533-320LE-OA-175
- Limited Edition: 300 pieces
- Case: Stainless steel polished & satin finish case / fluted bezel
- Size: 44 mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber UN-153
- Function: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date. Annual Calendar, Chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: White Dial. Month indicator at 9 o’clock, seconds at 3 o'clock, date at 6 o’clock ,“Chronometry since 1846” signature above date, Rhodium finish hands
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Strap Variations: Brown leather - 1533-320LE-OA-175/1A, Blue Leather 1533-320LE-OA-175/1B; Stainless steel deployant buckle
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
First produced from 1936 to 1980 the Ulysse Nardin Chronograph Marine Torpilleur pocket watches of that time featured the ability to read time down to 1 10 th of a second Used during the 1936 Berlin Olympics, this precision transformed timekeeping These chronographs, employed by automobile clubs, geodesic commissions, and scientists on expeditions, were delivered with official certification that guaranteed their extreme precision.
The 2021 version includes a varnished white or a mat blue dial, and the UN 153 Manufacture movement, which is an evolution of the earlier UN 150 movement The white dial is adorned with silvered, small counters and the annual calendar, which sits at 9 o clock just above the signature, verifying that Ulysse Nardin has been the leader in Chronometry since 1846 An invention by Ludwig Oechslin the annual calendar system employed in the perpetual caliber model of 1996 has been improved, with all settings adjustable both forward and backward by using the crown, making it easy to set time and date.
Limited to 300 pieces only, the 44 mm diameter Marine Torpilleur Annual Chronograph comes with a choice of either a brown or blue leather strap with a stainless steel deployant buckle.
The mat blue dial features the signature, verifying that Ulysse Nardin has been the leader in “Chronometry since 1846”.
The Marine Torpilleur Annual Chronograph crown is screw-down and engraved with the Ulysse Nardin logo.
The case of each Ulysse Nardin timepiece is individually numbered on the side.
Powered by the Marine Chronograph’s self-winding in-house UN-153 movement, the 44 mm case is light, with elongated lugs, a thin fluted fixed bezel, and a thin flange framing the dial.