Diver X The Ocean RaceReference# 1183-170LE-1A-TOR/0A
- Limited Edition: 200 pieces
- Case: 40% Carbonium® and 60% recycled fishing nets
- Size: 44 mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber UN-118, COSC-certified chronometer
- Function: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date. Anti-magnetic escapement. Power-reserve indicator.
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Dial: Black / TOR
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: Fabric, recycled from fishing nets
THE OCEAN RACE DIVER: FROM THE OCEAN, FOR THE OCEAN
Ulysse Nardin is accelerating its use of innovative alternative materials and announcing the launch of the first Diver collection upcycled from fishing nets.
The two partners, Ulysse Nardin and The Ocean Race are seeing their shared commitment realized with THE OCEAN RACE DIVER, which will be the official timekeeper for the open-sea sailing race scheduled to start from Alicante, Spain, on January 15, 2023.
With this new environmentally friendly watchmaking creation, they are making a pledge to protect the Ocean and start the countdown for positive results by 2030.
From the sea to the wrist
Ulysse Nardin and The Ocean Race are seeing their shared commitment realized with THE OCEAN RACE DIVER, which will be the official timekeeper for the open-sea sailing race. With this new sophisticated and environmentally friendly watchmaking creation, the two partners are making a pledge to protect the Ocean and start the countdown for positive results by 2030.
Ulysse Nardin’s links to the sea run deep. A recognized pioneer of watchmaking innovation since 1846, the manufacture’s early renown was built on the peerless precision and reliability of its marine chronometers – essential navigational instruments that helped seafarers determine longitude by means of celestial navigation. In continuing the development of its line of dive watches, Ulysse Nardin reaffirms its position of watchmaker of the oceans.