Freak OneReference# 2405-500-2A/3D
Manufacturer's retail price: $68,600Please call to order this item.
- Case: black DLC-coated titanium case with satin finish, rose gold 5N bezel, black titanium case back with sapphire insert
- Size: 44 mm x 12 mm
- Movement: Caliber UN-240 Manufacture Automatic movement
- Function: flying carrousel tourbillon movement, constant force escapement
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Flying carrousel movement rotating around its own axis
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: hours and minutes indicated by the movement's rotation
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber ‘ballistic’ textured strap or Black matt alligator leather strap or Two-tone rubber strap. Black DLC-coated titanium deployant buckle Rubber straps made of 30% recycled rubber from production waste by BIWI, Switzerland
More than two decades since it released the first Freak, Ulysse Nardin celebrates its joyously unorthodox watch with the new Freak ONE
The Freak ONE is a new watch inspired by the first Freak featuring its three signature characteristics: no dial, no hands and no crown.
It’s regulated by a silicon hairspring introduced in 2008 and an escapement treated with DIAMonSIL, a trailblazing synthetic diamond and silicon plasma surfacing treatment first applied to the Freak in 2007 that makes the movement abrasion and shock-resistant.
The Freak ONE also synthesizes the visual dynamics of previous generations of the Freak, from the notched bezel of the original 2001 Freak, to the open gear train of the Freak Cruiser of 2013, to the legibility codes of the 2018 Freak Vision. The black DLC-coated titanium and rose gold detailing echoes recent Freak iterations, such as last year’s Freak S.
The Freak ONE becomes Ulysse Nardin’s flagship watch and the company’s center of gravity as it defines its new independence.