- Limited Edition: 8 pieces Rose Gold; 8 pieces Titanium
- Case: Rose Gold or Titanium
- Size: 46 mm
- Movement: Caliber NBC98, mechanical hand-wound movement
- Function: 4-note minute repeater playing Westminister chime, 4-jaquemart automatic animation when ringing
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hrs
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: The Napolean displays a handmade miniature painting of a battle
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: titanium models - steel hands; rose gold models - gold hands
- Strap/Bracelet: Embossed Vegetable Leather
Christophe Claret wanted to pay homage to Napoleon Bonaparte on the occasion of the bicentenary of his death by producing an exceptional watch. The Napoleon is a Westminster flying tourbillon minute repeater provided with a jaquemart automata featuring Napoleon with his soldiers.
The Westminster minute repeater mechanism allows you to play a musical tune when the quarters ring. Each quarter has a different ringtone [ C D E G; G D E C; E G D C.] The ringtone results from a collaboration between Christophe Claret and a virtuoso violinist, offering notes with optimal quality.
The musical tone is accompanied by the animation of the stage automatons.
The Napoleon is available in two limited editions – 8 pieces in Rose Gold and 8 pieces in Titanium. All unique, with different paintings of battles.