Open Gear Blue SparkReference# CH-8756.1-BKBL
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: Solid stainless steel case with Electric Blue CVD-coating, satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal; onion crown;
- Size: 41 mm x 13.35 mm height
- Movement: Chronoswiss caliber C. 299, automatic, with stop seconds
- Function: Off-centre hours at 12:00, central minutes, retrograde seconds at 6:00
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: 3-dimensional construction on two levels; lower level hand guilloché in black (CVD coating), upper level with skeletonized gear train bridges and funnel-shaped hour and seconds indicators
- Caseback: Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Hands: “Trigono” shape, rhodium, sandblasted matt, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips
- Strap/Bracelet: Textile (Cordura)
Introducing the New Chronoswiss Open Gear Blue Spark!
The Open Gear Blue Spark makes a provocative statement and an immediate impression. The exposed mechanics provide a rarely seen depth in the world of watchmaking, mirroring the endless currents that energize our universe. At the heart of this structure, the black hand-guilloched dial, crafted inside the Atelier Lucerne, pulsates with life, reflecting the base level of an electrical circuit, ready to spring into action with every passing second.
Hovering proudly above the dial at the 12 o’clock position is the blue hour ring, a silent guardian of time. Meanwhile, the centralized minute hand captures the rapid flux of fleeting moments. At six o’clock, you’ll find the small seconds, a subtle nod to the nuanced, silent pulses of electricity.
Experience the Chronoswiss Open Gear Blue Spark and feel the charge of a bold new era of timekeeping.
limited to only 50 watches worldwide