Hastroid Blue StarReference# H03060-A
- Limited Edition: 20 pieces
- Case: Blue coated magnesium & Black coated titanium, satin finished- Black side grids with black background
- Size: 52.3 mm x 17.20 mm
- Movement: Manual winding 501-CM, - Finely sand-blasted and satin-finished -Black coating
- Function: Retrograde fluidique hours, Central minutes hand, Small second hand, Power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Black coated brass, 3D black coated appliques, white luminous numbers, Black grid and background, Blue liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Hands: Mat black minutes hand, blue & white SLN - Mat black seconds hand, red & white SLN - Mat black power reserve hand, red SLN
- Strap/Bracelet: Strap 1 -Black rubber, Black Microfibre embossed, Blue stitching: Strap 2 -Black rubber, Blue Leather embossed, White stitching
HYT unveils HASTROID Blue Star with electrifying finishes in a magnesium case. This limited edition of 20 pieces features a magnesium case with a subtle metallic blue gradient
The dial, designed for legibility, features a large central hand with a vivid Blue coating and sharpened contours for an instantaneous fix on the minutes. The two sub-counters, arranged like instruments in a cockpit, provide essential complementary information: small seconds at left; power reserve to the right.
The same attention to aesthetics and legibility was applied to the fluid used for the retrograde time indication. The particular luminescence of the blue liquid achieved here ensures that the hours pop and are equally easy to read, by day and by night. For contrast and clarity, a capillary dial topped with white Super-LumiNova® is positioned under the fluidic light. The hour markers around the chapter ring are made from blocks of Super-LumiNova®.
Keeping with the carefully constructed lines and proportions of the Hastroid, the Blue Star maintains the 48 mm diameter casing, 52.3 mm in length and 17.20 mm thick.
The openworked dial back and mainplate subtly reveal the components of the 501 CM calibre hand-wound mechanical movement with a 72 hours’ power reserve.
Only 20 copies of this extraordinary timepiece will be produced.