Hastroid Cosmic HunterReference# H02756-A
- Limited Edition: 27 pieces
- Case: Bronze coated satin finished titanium & carbon case, Black side grids with black background
- Size: 52.3 mm x 17.20 mm
- Movement: Manual winding 501-CM
- Function: Retrograde fluidique hours, Central minutes hand, Small second hand, Power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Black coated brass & transparent plate 3D black coated appliques, beige luminous numbers Black grid with black background Black liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Hands: Black mat minutes hand, beige & white SLN Black mat second hand, red & white SLN Black mat power reserve hand, red SLN All SLN in Lumicast
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap Military green embossed strap decor Green stitching; Black coated titanium buckle
Hastroid Cosmic Hunter , a vintage hunter look.
This brilliant craftsmanship is clearly expressed in the bi-material casing design, which is 48 mm in diameter, with a total length of 52.3 mm and a 17.2 mm case thickness, of the new Hastroid Cosmic Hunter. The originality of the piece lies in the marriage of carbon and titanium coated in a PVD bronze treatment and a microbead finish. The advantage of this bronze galvanic coating is a vintage hunter look with the surprising lightness of the Hastroid
The dial, designed for legibility, features a large central hand and sharpened contours for an instantaneous fix on the minutes. The two sub-counters, arranged like instruments in a cockpit, provide essential complementary information: small seconds at left; power reserve to the right.
To emphasize the character of this piece of fine contemporary watchmaking, the black rubber bracelet with green inlay with a military accent in Alcantara® is adorned with an embossed design inspired by space suits worn by astronauts.
The openworked dial back and mainplate subtly reveal the components of the 501 CM calibre hand-wound mechanical movement with a 72 hours’ power reserve.
Only 27 copies of this extraordinary timepiece will be produced.
Contemporary timepieces designed by HYT, exclusive owners of mecafluid technology, the symbiotic marriage of science and micromechanics, are propelling the creativity of fine watchmaking into a new universe.