Open Gear Resec Electric BlueReference# CH-6926-BLSI
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: Polished screw-down bezel with full thread and side knurling with curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Size: 44 mm x 13.35 mm height
- Movement: automatic winding Caliber C.301, Skeletonized blue rotor with Côtes de Genève and ball bearing
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Elaborate 42-part construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd, upper level featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction for hour display, as well as a retrograde seconds display and cylinder shape Super-LumiNova indexes.
- Caseback: Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Textile (Cordura) / optional: alligator leather (hand sewn), folding clasp
Electrifying! All blue, transitory like thunder & intense like electricity, Chronoswiss offers a very trendy vision of Haute Horlogerie with a diameter of 44 mm – for those who are not afraid to break free from codes and conventions and to follow their own watchmaking path.
The Chronoswiss Open Gear ReSec is designed as a flying regulator, combining innovation and tradition. Technically sophisticated hand-guilloched dial design featuring “open gear” mechanism and retrograde seconds display.
The Electric Blue reflects the motto of the brand “Modern Mechanical” like hardly any other watch.
Limited to 50 timepieces