Open Gear HypnoticReference# CH-8753.1-LIBK
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: Solid stainless steel case, satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal; onion crown;
- Size: 41 mm x 13.35 mm height
- Movement: Chronoswiss caliber C. 301, automatic, with stop seconds
- Function: Off-centre hours at 12:00, central minutes, retrograde seconds at 6:00
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: 3 dimensional construction on two levels; lower level hand guilloché in Violet (Color-Changing CVD coating), upper level with skeletonized gear train bridges and funnel-shaped hour and seconds indicators, black galvanized finish
- Caseback: Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Hands: “Trigono” shape, rhodium, sandblasted matt, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips
- Strap/Bracelet: Bamboo
Step into a realm of mesmerizing beauty with the Open Gear Hypnotic and its radiant color changing violet guilloché dial.
Inspired by the world of optical illusions and entrancement, the dial captures and bends light, the unique guilloché pattern takes on a life of its own, inviting your eyes to follow its intriguing twists and turns.
The Open Gear Hypnotic is the embodiment of Chronoswiss’s unique blend of the old and the new, the traditional and the revolutionary. This audacious convergence is what our Lucerne watchmakers dub “Modern Mechanical.” It represents a vivid mix of time-honored guilloché craftsmanship and bold, avant-garde design. At our Atelier Lucerne, each dial is individually handcrafted using century-old machines. This meticulous, time-honored process showcases the beauty of a craft preserved only by a few, ensuring that each watch is an artistic masterpiece, as individual as its owner.
The Open Gear Hypnotic features the signature 3D regulator of Chronoswiss, with a central minute, decentralized hour at 12 o’clock, and a gracefully curving crescent at 6 o’clock.
limited to only 50 watches worldwide