- Case: platinum
- Size: 40 mm x 32 mm
- Movement: Manual winding movement Caliber IX
- Function: flying minute-tourbillon
- Power Reserve: 55 hr
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: rectangular simple sunk "Grand Feu“ enamel dial, white enamel, art deco numerals with blue accents
- Caseback: sapphire glass
- Hands: Lancet hands blued steel
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather strap with pin buckle or folding clasp
The “magicians“ of the manufacture once again lived up to their reputation – our newest model ANTON. The idea had to wait for a long time, but finally it is realized in 2018! A LANG & HEYNE Tourbillon.
The proportions of the rectangular case with huge second cutout cries out for opening the enamel dial to reveal the delicate Tourbillon cage. So beautiful is the Saxon way of watchmaking!