Friedrich IIReference# FII-ss-w
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 39.2
- Movement: manual winding movement Caliber VI
- Power Reserve: 55 hr
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: White, double sunk enamel lacquer dial with concentric art deco numerals
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Spade hands blued steel
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather strap with pin buckle or folding clasp
FRIEDRICH II is reduced to the essential. The double sunk dial is made of bright white lacquer and the chamfers are diamond-polished and rhodium-plated.
The concentric ART-DECO NUMERALS and the oversized eccentric second give FRIEDRICH II a fresh style. The movement is inserted into the case from the front side, which enables the use of a bigger dial in relation to the diameter proportion of the case.