Hastroid Silver RedReference# H03061-A
- Limited Edition: 15 pieces
- Case: Black coated satin finished titanium - Crown in black coated titanium - Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflective coating - Silver side grids with red background
- Size: 52.3 mm x 17.20 mm
- Movement: Manual winding 501-CM, 72 h - Finely sand-blasted and satin-finished -Black coating
- Function: Retrograde fluidique hours, Central minutes hand, Small second hand, Power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Black coated brass, 3D black coated appliques, white luminous numbers, Black grid and background, RED liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Mat black minutes hand, purple & white SLN - Mat black secondes hand, red & white SLN - Mat black power reserve hand, red SLN - All SLN in Lumicast®
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, Black Microfibre embossed strap decor, Red stitching
The design of the HASTROID Silver Red defines its own codes, underlining the modern, just at-the-cusp-of-tomorrow character of the whole. Its case, made of titanium and black DLC titanium, features a distinctive finish that gives it a satin and sandblasted effect.
The dial, extensively redesigned to improve legibility, features a large central hand with a vivid red coating and sharpened contours for an instantaneous fix on the minutes. The two sub-counters, arranged like instruments in a cockpit, provide essential complementary information: small seconds at left; power reserve to the right.
Keeping with the carefully constructed lines and proportions of the Hastroid, the Silver Red maintains the 48 mm diameter casing, 52.3 mm in length and 17.20 mm thick.
Its 72 hours’ power reserve, 501 CM calibre, a 352-piece manual winding mechanical movement at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) offers the Hastroid every resource for endless exploration.
Only 15 copies of this extraordinary timepiece will be produced.