- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 38mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture calibre GP03300-0030
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 46 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue sunray
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
Since the 1960s Girard-Perregaux has been one of the very few watchmaking manufactures to have its own research and development team. In 1966 it presented the first high-frequency watch movement, beating at 36,000 vibrations per hour, which achieved exceptional performances in terms of precision.
The Girard-Perregaux 1966 Collection pays tribute to this period by integrating the fruits of the manufacture’s permanent commitment to innovation, with its self-winding calibers and particularly refined cases.