Laureato 34 MMReference# 80189D56A132-56A
- Case: pink gold and steel with 56 brilliant-cut diamonds ~0.82 ct
- Size: 34 mm
- Movement: quartz, calibre GP013100
- Function: date, hours and minutes
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: silver with a Clous de Paris pattern
- Caseback: closed with a special engraving
- Strap/Bracelet: pink gold & steel with steel triple-folding buckle
See the Girard-Perregaux Laureato 34 MM at the Cellini 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
In 1975, Girard-Perregaux presented a sporty and original model equipped with an octagonal polished bezel and an integrated bracelet.
In 2017, the curtain rises on a new chapter in the history of the Laureato model becomes a true and complete Collection available in 4 sizes: 44 mm, 42 mm, 38 mm and 34 mm.
The Calibre GP013100
In 2017, Girard-Perregaux offers a feminine interpretation stemming from a wealth of refined details. The Laureato 34 is a logical continuation of the story – firstly in terms of its quartz movement, since Girard-Perregaux was a pioneer in this type of mechanism. Strongly involved in R&D and a benchmark brand for quartz calibres during the 1970s, it became the first – in 1978 – to offer a movement compact enough to equip ladies’ watches.
Satin-brushed and polished steel case along with an iconic octogonal bezel: a ‘bijou’ watch for ladies with its bezel delicately set with brilliant-cut diamonds of 4 different diameters.