1966 Full CalendarReference# 49535-11-131-BB60
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber GP03300-0118
- Function: date, moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 46 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silvered opaline
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
Since the 1960s Girard-Perregaux has been one of the very few watchmaking manufactures to have its own research and development team. In 1966 it presented the first high-frequency watch movement, beating at 36,000 vibrations per hour, which achieved exceptional performances in terms of precision.
The Girard-Perregaux 1966 Collection pays tribute to this period by integrating the fruits of the manufacture’s permanent commitment to innovation, with its self-winding calibers and particularly refined cases.