Laureato 42mm GreenReference# 81010-11-3153-1CM
- Case: stainless steel, polished and satin finished
- Size: 42 mm x 10.68 mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber GP01800-2035
- Function: hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 54 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: sunray green with 'Clous de Paris' pattern
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: baton type black PVD-treated luminescent hour and minute hands and rodium-plated central second hand
- Strap/Bracelet: stainless steel, polished and satin finished
- Factory Warranty: two years
Harnessing the timeless character and elegance of green, as well as encompassing the symbolism of the virescent hue, Girard-Perregaux is pleased to release a new addition to the Laureato collection. The aptly-named Laureato 42mm Green perpetuates the story of this timeless classic which began life in 1975 and, despite the passage of time, has never aged or lost its aesthetic allure.
The Laureato offers a successful combination between assertive, sporty lines and highly classic elegance. The 42mm model is a daily watch offering a strong vintage design with a reliable in-house manufactured mechanical movement.