Laureato Absolute LightReference# 81071-43-231-FB6A
- Limited Edition: 88 pieces
- Case: sapphire crystal with titanium lugs
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber GP01800
- Power Reserve: approximately 54 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber with fabric effect
- Factory Warranty: two years
In a crystalline execution, the Laureato Absolute Light houses an openworked caliber which mainplate takes the form of an octagon, a true expression of aesthetics serving functionality. Highlighted by a sapphire bezel and case-back of the same shape, the movement is a reference to the iconic design of the Laureato, which makes it recognizable in a single glimpse.
At the heart of the crystal-clear case beats a reworked interpretation of the skeletonized GP1800 caliber. Boasting a power reserve of minimum 54 hours, it showcases a high level of detail, characteristic of Girard-Perregaux’s quest for excellence.