Laureato Absolute Gold FeverReference# 81060-21-492-FH3A
- Case: PVD-coated titanium
- Size: 44 mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture GP03300
- Function: chronograph, date, hours and minutes, small seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 46 hours
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Dial: black upper dial has cut-out baton-shaped indexes and subdials, affording sight of a lower plate formed from 18K pink gold.
- Caseback: solid, engraved with Laureato Absolute symbol
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: Made from FKM rubber, the strap is injected with 18K pink gold and features a fabric effect appearance. titanium PVD folding buckle
See the Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Gold Fever at the Cellini Jewelers’ 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The inaugural version of the Girard-Perregaux Laureato was released in 1975. From the outset, it embraced a new, highly original design language. Indeed, the masterful play with shapes, such as juxtaposing the octagonal bezel with circular forms and straight lines, infused the model with a distinctly sporty appearance, albeit with a sizeable quotient of elegance. With the advent of the Laureato, a legend was born.
The Laureato Absolute Gold Fever blends bold styling and practicality with a useful chronograph complication and luxurious touches of pink gold. Consistent with several other Laureato Absolute models, the Gold Fever incorporates a sandwich dial. The black upper dial has cut-out baton-shaped indexes and subdials, affording sight of a lower plate formed from 18K pink gold. By adopting this design, the dial masterfully plays with depths, augmenting visual interest while at the same time delivering impressive readability.
Measuring 44mm in diameter, the Grade 5 titanium case proffers much wrist presence but with a welcome absence of mass. The case is suffused with black PVD and encompasses a blend of straight and circular satin finished surfaces along with polished edges.
Currently celebrating its 230th anniversary, Girard-Perregaux is a company rich in history. However, it has never shied away from exploring cutting-edge technology. In this instance, the Manufacture has endowed the Laureato Absolute Gold Fever with an innovative high-tech rubber strap, made of Girard-Perregaux Rubber Alloy suffused with pink gold for the first time. Made from FKM rubber, the strap is injected with 18K pink gold and features a fabric effect appearance.
The Laureato Absolute Gold Fever is limited to 188 pieces.