Toric HeritageReference# PFC909-0000300-HA3282
- Limited Edition: 70 pieces
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42.8mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF441
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 55 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue with Grain d’Orge guilloché
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: Hermés alligator
- Factory Warranty: three years
To celebrate Michel Parmigiani’s 70th birthday and pay tribute to his exceptional career, Parmigiani Fleurier is proud to present its new Toric Heritage, a beautifully elegant steel timepiece, available as a limited edition of 70 pieces.
This new creation forms part of the Toric collection, linked to the influence which Ancient Greek art and its ideal proportions has had on Michel Parmigiani. Powered by the self-winding proprietary calibre PF441, with a gold oscillating weight, its javelin-shaped hands indicate the hours, minutes and seconds. The calendar appears at six o’clock. An Hermès alligator strap in Abyss blue adds the finishing touch to this exquisite timepiece.