Tonda PF Annual CalendarReference# PFC907-1020001-100182
- Case: Polished and satin-finished medical stainless steel with platinum 950 hand-knurled bezel
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF339, With Retrograde Annual Calendar and Precision Moon Phase; Decoration: Côtes de Genève, beveled bridges, Perlage; Oscillating weight: skeletonized, 22ct rose gold¸ polished and sand-blasted
- Function: hours, minutes, seconds, retrograde annual calendar and precision moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Grey dial with Grain d’Orge guilloché and hand-applied rhodium-plated appliqués
- Caseback: Sapphire Crystal with Engraving on case back: serial number & “PARMIGIANI FLEURIER”
- Hands: Hours and minutes: 18ct gold rhodium-plated skeletonized delta-shaped; Calendar and seconds: steel rhodium-plated
- Strap/Bracelet: Polished and satin-finished medical stainless steel bracelet Closure: medical stainless steel folding clasp
The Tonda PF Annual Calendar with retrograde date
The Tonda PF collection inaugurates a new brand signature. The PF logo appears at 12 o’clock, nestled in a vertical, oval, double-edged appliqué with extensive finishings, a harbinger of the level of care put into the collection. The indices of each timepiece are set across two levels of the dial, while the Grain d’Orge guilloché dial pattern is the finest imaginable.
The case band on all four references of the Tonda PF line deserves closer examination. It is not straight, but slightly bassiné, i.e. wider near the bezel and narrower on the wrist. This provides the overall design with a sense of increased slimness. The surface is horizontal-satin-finished all around as is the upper surface of the lugs.
The 42 mm Tonda PF Annual Calendar transcends the aesthetics that had thus far been associated with Parmigiani Fleurier’s annual calendar movement. Caliber PF339 presents a retrograde date, day, month and 122-year moonphase as visible in both hemispheres. As they come on top of the three usual time-telling hands, the very nature of the general design of the collection was at stake.
By pushing the date outwards onto the minute track and using discretely outlined counters on the warm grey guilloché dial, Parmigiani Fleurier has managed to balance the pared-down equilibrium of the collection’s design language and an elaborate layout.
The Tonda PF Annual Calendar, premieres a new oscillating weight in 22ct rose gold, widely open worked with a central PF logo medallion. This Tonda PF Annual Calendar features a polished and satin-finished bracelet and a 42mm case, both made in stainless steel.