Tonda PF Chronograph Rose Gold Milan Blue dialReference# pfc915-2020001-300182
Availability: See it at 430 Park Avenue, NYC
- Case: Polished and satin-finished 18ct rose gold with knurled bezel
- Size: 42 mm x 12.4 mm
- Movement: PF070 – COSC Certified Automatic Manufacture Movement with integrated Chronograph
- Function: hours, minutes, small seconds, date and chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Milano blue with Grain d’Orge guilloché and hand-applied rose gold appliques
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: rose gold skeletonized delta-shaped, Chronograph: steel rose gold plated
- Strap/Bracelet: blue alligator strap with rose gold clasp
Tonda PF Chronograph
The Tonda PF Chronograph combines a popular high complication with a design architecture of understated elegance, an exercise in style that is very challenging. The model is a precision machine: Its integrated manufacture Caliber PF070 beats at a high frequency, 5 Hz; incorporates a column wheel; and displays the classic indications of small seconds, minutes and hours. The back of the watch reveals the movement and its openworked oscillating weight in 22ct rose gold, adorned with the floating PF logo.
Controlled volumes and proportions
Arranged on the surface of the new Milan Blue dial, with its signature Grain d’Orge guilloché pattern, are the three subdial counters whose railroad-style borders have a fine, smoothly sandblasted circular finish; the deeper blue of these framed subdials helps facilitate the reading of elapsed times. A technical and sporty piece par excellence, the Tonda PF chronograph retains a refined elegance thanks to the masterful volumes and proportions in its integrated overall aesthetic.
The pushers serve as a natural extension of the horns, which flow naturally into the Milano Blue alligator leather strap for an elegant extension of the rose gold case. The Tonda PF Chronograph: an elegant eveningwear for this sporty timepiece.