Tonda PF Micro-Rotor Rose GoldReference# PFC914-2020001-300182
Availability: See it at 430 Park Avenue, NYC
- Case: Polished and satin-finished 18ct rose gold with knurled bezel
- Size: 40 mm x 7.8 mm
- Movement: PF703 – Automatic Manufacture Movement with Platinum 950 Micro-Rotor
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: warm grey with Grain d’Orge guilloché and hand-applied rose gold appliques
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: 18ct rose gold skeletonized delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: brown alligator strap with rose gold clasp
With its meticulous array of details, patterns, shapes, and curves, the Tonda PF demonstrates a highly honed sense of savoir-faire in both technical complication and aesthetic refinement. Its 18ct rose gold case is now mounted on a brown alligator leather strap that harmonizes with the grey color of the dial, adorned with a Grain d’Orge guilloché pattern. The Tonda PF Micro-Rotor adheres to one simple rule: only the essential can be revealed.
This motto underpins the model’s renewed identity, speaking to its ability to show a radically different face to the world while maintaining the fundamental values and attributes that make the model so special. This timepiece is designed and envisioned to provide an intimate and personal experience for its wearer, and only its wearer.
The Tonda PF Micro-Rotor radiates an imperceptible refinement, as embodied in its in-house movement, the ultra-thin, 3mm Caliber PF703, with automatic winding powered by a platinum micro-rotor. The combination of colors chosen for the dial and the alligator leather strap testify to the brand’s taste for contemporary classicism. Identical in every important aspect to the Tonda PF launched in September 2021, and yet undeniably different and individualistic in substantial ways, the new model is rich in its minimalism and definitive in its emblematic luxury.