Tonda PF Automatic Steel Warm GreyReference# PFC804-1020002-100182
Availability: see it at our 430 Park Avenue Boutique
- Case: Polished and satin-finished stainless steel with platinum 950 knurled bezel
- Size: 36 mm x 8.6 mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber PF770
- Function: hours, minutes
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Warm Grey , Grain d’Orge guilloché, Indices: hand-applied rhodium-plated appliques set with 12 baguette diamonds
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: 18ct gold rhodium-plated, skeletonized delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: Polished and satin-finished stainless steel Closure: stainless steel folding clasp
The new Tonda PF Automatic, reinvented today with a diameter of 36mm, is an affirmative response to the many requests for a version of this timepiece in a format adapted to a slenderer wrist.
The latest generation of the Tonda PF Automatic proudly upholds the stylistic codes that Parmigiani Fleurier so deftly established for its predecessor: fluid and harmonious integration of the case and bracelet in 18ct rose gold or steel, knurled bezel, and finely guilloché minimalist dials with baguette-cut diamond hour markers set invisibly. Three new colour variations debut to mark the transition to this new format: Silver Sand and Warm Grey for the steel versions with a platinum bezel and Deep Ruby for the full 18-ct rose-gold version- sobriety, discreet elegance in line with the chromatic palette favoured by Parmigiani Fleurier.
The three new Tonda PF Automatics beat to the rhythm of Calibre PF770. In accordance with the standards enforced at Parmigiani Fleurier, this new movement, developed to fit into the new 36mm case and endowed with a 60-hour power reserve, meets the highest finishing requirements, including bevelled steel and decorated surfaces. The 22ct rose gold, skeletonized oscillating weight is adorned with the PF logo, floating in the centre of a sapphire plate.
Far beyond offering a simple reduction in diameter, the Tonda PF Automatic 36mm broadens the scope of the collection while remaining perfectly in harmony with its DNA, which transcends the traditional categorization of timepiece genres.