Tonda PF Sport Chronograph Rose GoldReference# PFC931-2020001-400182
- Case: Polished and satin-finished 18ct rose gold with knurled bezel
- Size: 42 mm x12.9 mm
- Function: chrongraph
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: silver & black clou triangulaire guilloché : hand-applied 18ct rose gold appliques, black luminescent coating
- Caseback: sapphire
- Hands: 18ct rose gold skeletonized delta-shaped, black luminescent coating, Chronograph and small seconds: rose gold plated steel
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap: 18ct rose gold folding clasp
TONDA PF SPORT – A TIMEPIECE FOR SPORTY LIFESTYLES
The Tonda PF Sport Chronograph is equipped with Calibre PF070. A high frequency (5Hz – 36,000 vph) manufacture movement with an integrated column wheel chronograph with vertical clutch, it is COSC-certified (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute) for precision and offers a power reserve of 65 hours.
Like all Parmigiani Fleurier calibres, these movements and all of their components are designed, produced and assembled in the Maison’s own ateliers. Visible through the sapphire case backs, the movements are beautifully hand finished, with beveled edges and Côtes de Genève decoration, and feature the Maison’s signature skeletonized winding rotor in 22-carat pink gold.
Perfectly aligned with the spirit of Parmigiani Fleurier, the Tonda PF Sport Chronograph and Tonda PF Sport Automatic are characterful watches, sporty in spirit, yet remaining faithful to the refinement of the PF collection.