Anywhere AuroraReference# C030-01 – Aurora Ti
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue
- Size: 39 mm x 9.5 mm
- Movement: hand-wound Cal.C030
- Function: Sunrise and Sunset times, 24-hour display, simple calendar, month
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Green, surface colour obtained using the ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) process, Hours and minutes at centre, Sunrise and sunset times on peripheral discs, Date at 6 o’clock
- Caseback: Sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Green grained calfskin • (a second strap in salmon skin is provided as well), titanium buckle and pin
A Krayon Premiere: Anywhere Aurora displays the time of sunrise and sunset, at any point on the globe chosen by its wearer.
Krayon’s Anywhere indicates the hours and minutes with dedicated hands, placed in the center of a dial that seems suspended at the heart of the watch. It is surrounded by an annular zone upon which a small sun circulates in perpetual motion, indicating the time over 24 hours.
Krayon Anywhere indicates the date and month with a hand-counter at 6 o’clock. It is a simple calendar, for which every month lasts 31 days. It requires only five quick, straightforward annual adjustments, which can be made directly with the crown and in both directions.
The elegant shape of the 39 mm diameter case is highlighted by a flange along the bezel’s underside and over the back cover. The hollow thus created further emphasizes how thin the case is. With a thickness of just 9 mm, Krayon’s Anywhere is eminently wearable. The Anywhere calibre offers a power reserve of 86 hours.
It is a hand-wound calibre, designed in the tradition of classic movements. Its barrel is coupled to an elegant ratchet click. All perforations are countersunk. The shape of the bridges is particularly adorned, made of solid and fine lines, an inviting canvas for the art of manual beveling. The numerous hand-worked inward and outward angles establish Anywhere on a par with the finest of contemporary executions.