Tonda GT ChronographReference# PFC906-1020001-400181
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue, NYC
- Case: Polished and satin-finished stainless steel with knurled bezel
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF043
- Function: annual calendar, chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Silver & Quantum Grey with clou triangulaire guilloché,
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Skeletonized delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: Grey vulcanized rubber strap Closure: folding clasp in stainless steel
- Factory Warranty: three years
The Tonda GT Chronograph with its substantial 42 mm diameter case houses an integrated self-winding chronograph calibre operating at a rate of 5 Hertz, i.e. 36,000 vibrations per hour, beneath the silver-toned guilloché dial with its “triangular hobnail” motif.
“Triangular Hobnail” Guilloché
The “Quantum Grey” and “Granata” color scheme between the counters and the rubber strap of the Tonda GT Chronograph in stainless steel features an annual calendar, with a knurled bezel framing the silver-toned guilloché dial in a “triangular hobnail” pattern.
This chronograph is water-resistant to 100 m and features modern lines with subdials in one or the other of the colors, classically arranged along the 3 o’clock to 9 o’clock axis and topped by the double date window at 12 o’clock.
It is equipped with an in-house self-winding chronograph calibre operating at a frequency of 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour). The movement is also endowed with an annual calendar, a useful additional complication that is easily adjustable. This sophisticated mechanism is comprised of 443 components, including a 22ct rose gold oscillating weight, and enables the wearer of the timepiece to no longer have to worry about the length of 30 or 31-day months. Once set, the integrated complication automatically handles monthly transitions until the 28th of February each year and on the first day of March, the calendar can be manually adjusted to change the date from February 29th to March 1st