Tonda PF Micro-RotorReference# PFC914-1020001-100182
- Case: Polished and satin-finished medical stainless steel with platinum 950 hand-knurled bezel
- Size: 40 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF703 With Platinum 950 MICRO-ROTOR
- Function: hours, minutes, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Grey with Grain d’Orge guilloché and hand-applied rhodium-plated appliqués
- Caseback: sapphire crystal, Engraving on case back: serial number & “PARMIGIANI FLEURIER”
- Hands: 18ct gold rhodium-plated skeletonized delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: Polished and satin-finished medical stainless steel bracelet with medical stainless steel folding clasp
With a judicious sense of detail, pattern, shape and curve, the Tonda PF is Parmigiani Fleurier’s latest and most forward-looking collection. Released as the watchmaking brand celebrates its 25th anniversary, these new integrated bracelet timepieces take attention to craft, complication and streamlined aesthetics to a new high. One that doesn’t scream expensive but says excellence. One that is created to satisfy purists looking for a high-end, finespun timepiece. The Tonda PF collection is built around the most iconic in-house movements of the maison, running a wide gamut of complications, and culminating in a limited edition, all-platinum, award-winning split-seconds chronograph.
The Tonda PF Micro-Rotor measures 40 mm in diameter and owes its pure aesthetic to the uncluttered warm grey, matte guilloché dial. It inaugurates a new version of Parmigiani Fleurier’s fundamental movement, the PF703. This ultra-slim, 3 mm thick engine is selfwinding thanks to a full platinum micro-rotor. This diminutive oscillating weight is integrated inside the movement’s structure rather than lying on top of it. The gain in height is considerable. This in turn allows the Tonda PF Micro-Rotor to measure a mere 7.8 mm on the wrist, ensuring comfort and elegance.
In an unusual and exclusive combination, it features hours, minutes and date. The date disc is the exact same color as the minute track’s, creating a consistent colorway. Combined with its slimness and sleekness, this makes the Tonda PF Micro-Rotor a refined everyday timepiece that can literally be worn on any occasion.