Open Gear Resec Mr.GreyReference# CH-6925M-ANTH-GRSI
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: Polished screw-down bezel with full thread and side knurling with curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Size: 44 mm x 13.35 mm height
- Movement: automatic winding Caliber C.301, Skeletonized CVD-coated turquoise rotor with Côtes de Genève and ball bearing
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Elaborate 42-part construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd, upper level featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction for hour display, as well as a retrograde seconds display and cylinder shape Super-LumiNova indexes.
- Caseback: Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Hands: “Trigono” Lacquered; with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips
- Strap/Bracelet: Textile (Cordura) / optional: alligator leather (hand sewn), folding clasp
A regulator structure on a 42-part hand guilloche dial, a retrograde second and exposed mechanics set standards and embody the motto of Chronoswiss “Modern Mechanical”.
The dial has an elaborate 42-part construction on two levels: bottom level hand-guillochéd, upper level featuring screwed-on skeletonized train wheel bridges and funnel-like construction for hour display, and a 30 second interval retrograde seconds display. Technically sophisticated dial design featuring “open gear” mechanism and retrograde seconds display.
Limited to 50 timepieces