Space Timer JupiterReference# CH-9343.2-CUBK
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: Solid 17-piece, stainless steel case, with satin finish and polished bezel with partial knurling and curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal; screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal; onion crown; strap holders screwed down with patented Autobloc system.
- Size: 44 mm x 15.2 mm height
- Movement: automatic winding Caliber C.308. Polished pallet lever, escape wheel and screws; bridges and plates with perlage. Rotor skeletonized with Cote de Geneve DLC grey, ball bearing.
- Function: moonphase, date, central minutes and seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Hand guilloched dial with galvanic meteor coating, skeletonized train wheel bridges - angeled & polished edges, vertical satinated, sandblasted CVD coating blue. Partly skeletonized indication for hour and date made from semi transparent, partly polished, back side sandblasted ITR2; massive cylinders of Super- LumiNova- / cermamic mix as minute indicator. Stainless steel balls (0,6mm) as Date indicator mounted in ITR2. Thermally colored titanium hemisphere with Super-LumiNova as moon/star indicators.
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Lacquered, with Super-LumiNova inlays and tips. Shape: Blade.
- Strap/Bracelet: Aligator leather, hand-sewn / Option: Textile (Cordura)
The Space Timer Jupiter displays the hours at 12 o’clock, the minutes and seconds in the center, a moon phase and the date at 6 o’clock.
But this date is not like the others: it floats on a disc of ITR2, a creation of carbon nanotubes that allows for all possible finishes and colors. For the Space Timer Jupiter, Chronoswiss has designed a translucent date disc that reads odd Arabic numerals in Super-LumiNova, while the even dates are made up of micro-planets just 0.6mm in diameter, crowned by a sand-colored titanium sphere that illuminates the moon
At 12 o’clock we find the iconic architecture of the Open Gear collection: a highly polished and skeleton suspension bridge, beneath which the train of hour trains unfolds in a space-like black finish. Only the brilliance of the Super-LumiNova indexes is reflected there, applied to the skeleton hour disc, or in the form of the massive cylinders spaced along the flange every five minutes.
The canvas on which this cosmic composition is stretched gives the piece its name: it is the atmosphere of Jupiter, a laser-sculpted dial with a nano-print finish. On this nanometer scale, the eye cannot perceive volumes, reliefs and bumps. On the Space Timer Jupiter there is only a diffuse impression of gases, colors and currents. And this process makes each piece unique, due to tiny imperceptible variations.
Powered by the C.308 automatic caliber with a 42-hour power reserve in a 44mm case with double sapphire crystal.
Limited Edition: 50 timepieces