Delphis OracleReference# CH-1421.1-BLBK
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: rose gold, Partly polished, partly with vertical satin finish, onion crown
- Size: 42 mm x 14.5 mm
- Movement: automatic winding Manufacture Caliber C.6004
- Power Reserve: approximately 55 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: 3 Dimensional construction with curved Hand-Guilloché with Feuer-Enamel
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Viking shaped, Red gold-plated
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber with folding clasp
Chronoswiss celebrates its 40th anniversary with the reinvention of an icon.
The revival of the iconic Delphis with jumping hours and retrograde minutes in a completely new development. Stretching the boundaries of the watchmaking world once again, the Delphis Oracle features a unique curved hand Guilloché dial with breathtaking fire enamel.
Fire-Enamel on a curved solid gold Guilloché Dial: The Delphis Oracle sets standards and raises the bar in every possible regard. The combination of the progressive design with a retrograde minute & jumping hour as well as the use of millennial-old artisan handcraft makes the Delphis Oracle stand out. The Delphis is the first timepiece to feature the newly developed manufacture caliber C.6004.
A true modern mechanical masterpiece that combines everything the watchmaker from Lucerne is known for.
Limited edition of 50 pieces