Open Gear Flying Tourbillon SunsetReference# CH-3123-ORBL
- Limited Edition: 15 pieces
- Case: Polished screw-down bezel with full thread and side knurling with curved, double coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Size: 44 mm x 13.35 mm height
- Movement: manual winding Caliber C.303
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hrs
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: hand-guilloched dial, featuring a flying tourbillon and an "open gear" mechanism.
- Caseback: Screw-down case back with satin finish and sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Textile (Cordura) / optional: alligator leather (hand sewn), folding clasp
The Orange dial of the Flying Tourbillon Sunset goes along astonishingly well with the blue color of the Chronoswiss manufactured caliber in dark blue. It seems as if the hand guilloched dial is slowly merging with the blue, partly skeletonized caliber, just like a sunset in your dream destination.
Limited to 15 timepieces only; hand-guilloched dial, featuring a flying tourbillon and an “open gear” mechanism.