Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite”Reference# 706.025
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 43mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber L133.1
- Function: moon phase, perpetual calendar, rattrapante chronograph, tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Dial: solid silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
- Factory Warranty: two years
The fifth masterpiece in A. Lange & Söhne’s “Pour le Mérite” series combines the fusée-and-chain transmission with a tourbillon, a chronograph, a rattrapante function and a perpetual calendar. The combination of these five complications makes the Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite” a peerless timepiece.
The Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite” is being crafted in a limited edition of only 50 platinum-cased watches.