Classic Origin – Cellini EditionReference# LCF0036.AC.VW1.1
- Limited Edition: 18 timepieces
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 40 mm x 11.10 mm
- Movement: Manual-winding calibre LF116.01
- Function: hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 80 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Green California style dial with a white minutes track and numerals • Snailed small seconds sub dial at 6 o’clock
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Hours and minutes: Assegai-shaped • Seconds: baton-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: Two Straps: Tan and Brown with Alcantara lining • Stainless steel pin buckle
The Laurent Ferrier Classic Origin – Cellini Edition showcases a stunning green California-style, housed in a stainless steel case, the first Classic Origin released with a steel version in the USA. It also features the same emblematic ball-shaped crown whose gracious architecture is inspired by 19th-century pocket watches.
The captivating green dial harmoniously complements the timeless Classic case, which features the same elegant contours found in Laurent Ferrier’s inaugural creation, the Classic Tourbillon. Upon closer examination, one will appreciate the California-style dial, featuring a combination of Romain and Arabic numerals. This dial design, popularized in the 1930s, is known for its excellent legibility at a glance.
The manual-winding Calibre LF116.01 has been crafted with the greatest refinement. Visible through the sapphire case back, it incorporates a screw balance and Breguet-type overcoil balance-spring. This combination enhances precision and mitigates positional timekeeping errors while improving isochronism. The brand’s famous long-blade ratchet system is another highlight of the movement. This polished, hand-crafted ratchet is emblematic of the LAURENT FERRIER brand, offering an inimitable sound during winding that is characteristic of the most demanding watches.
The bridges are micro beaded, with black rhodium finish and entirely hand-polished edges. Each screw-head is mirror polished and the escapement bridge is adorned with a hand-made interior angle, reflecting the workshop’s meticulous attention to detail.
When the Classic Origin – Cellini edition is perfectly wound, it can operate independently for 80 hours thanks to its excellent power reserve.
Limited Edition of 18 timepieces