Streamliner Flyback Chronograph funky blue 2.0Reference# 6907-1200
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42.3 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber HMC 907
- Function: flyback chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 120 m
- Dial: funky blue fumé
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous with Globolight inserts
- Strap/Bracelet: The steel bracelet is composed of individual, finely finished links which perfectly take on the form of the wrist. Completely versatile, it can be worn under water or at a soirée.
- Factory Warranty: two years
The award-winning Streamliner Flyback Chronograph Automatic in steel and Funky Blue fumé dial represents H. Moser & Cie.’s modern interpretation of a chronograph watch, perfectly embodying the Streamliner’s uniquely minimalist and fluid design. The version 2.0 has been updated with a transparent logo and more contemporary anthracite finishes on the ingenious chronograph movement. The flyback chronograph function with its coaxial centrally mounted hands is intuitive to use and logical to read.
The HMC 907 automatic chronograph calibre features a flyback function and a clutching system that surpasses traditional integrated chronograph movements. Thanks to the automatic winding system being hidden under the dial, the view of the movement with a contemporary dark finish is entirely unobstructed.
Both the chronograph second and minute hands are centrally placed, allowing for an intuitive and easier reading of the elapsed time. Endowed with a flyback feature, the chronograph can be restarted without having to stop and reset first.