OSMIOR Retrograde Perpetual CalendarReference# LL103/10
- Case: Rose Gold
- Size: 41 mm x 11.5 mm
- Movement: Automatic manufacture Cal. L411.2, Retrograde Perpetual Calendar
- Function: Retrograde Perpetual Calendar
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: Silver-toned hand-guillochéd gold dial
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: rose gold
- Strap/Bracelet: Black genuine alligator strap, Pin buckle in 18ct gold or (optional) folding system
See the L.Leroy Osmior Retrograde Perpetual Calendar, at the Cellini Jewelers’ 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The Osmior Retrograde Perpetual Calendar, a grand complication whose dial is as masterful as it’s functions. Immediately visible are the day, month and moon-phase, on a dial that is both engine-turned and hand crafted.
The name “OSMIOR” refers to an ancient metal alloy, primarily made of gold with a color comparable to platinum. This material was used regularly by the House in manufacturing cases for its Grande Complication watches, and was thus the natural choice to designate the classical range of the Leroy collections. The OSMIOR range perfectly captures the values of elegance, finesse, discretion and quality reflected in the timepieces we produce in our workshops.