OSMIOR TourbillonReference# LL106-2
- Case: Rose Gold
- Size: 41 mm x 11.5 mm
- Movement: Automatic manufacture Chronometer-certified Cal. L512
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: hand-guilloched gold dial in black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: rose gold
- Strap/Bracelet: Black genuine alligator strap, Pin buckle in 18ct gold or (optional) folding system
See the L.Leroy Osmior Tourbillon, at the Cellini Jewelers’ 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The Osmior Tourbillon, a Chronometer-certified automatic, with a hand-guilloched black dial.
The name “OSMIOR” refers to an ancient metal alloy, primarily made of gold with a color comparable to platinum. This material was used regularly by the House in manufacturing cases for its Grande Complication watches, and was thus the natural choice to designate the classical range of the Leroy collections. The OSMIOR range perfectly captures the values of elegance, finesse, discretion and quality reflected in the timepieces we produce in our workshops.