Type 5 GreyReference# Type 5G
- Case: titanium
- Size: 46mm
- Movement: automatic winding caliber, patented ROCS 5 Ressence Orbital Convex System
- Function: oil temperature, running seconds (90 seconds)
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: grey, main and auxiliary dials revolve independently
- Caseback: solid, rotates for winding
- Hands: luminous, revolve independently
- Strap/Bracelet: leather or nylon fabric
The Type 5 is an evolution of the Ressence species – a natural continuation of its Type 1 and Type 3 and their ground-breaking expressions of time. Indeed, Type 5 is the first mechanical watch to be perfectly readable underwater regardless of the viewing angle. It is the diving watch whose ultimate legibility does not sacrifice the pleasures of a traditional mechanism.
As is typical of Ressence watches, the Type 5 uses advanced materials and design as well as the company’s signature display aesthetic to create a watch at the leading edge of horological innovation. And then some: the Type 5 is designed to meet the ISO 6425 standards and able to withstand extreme conditions – but to do so with the modernist elegance characteristic of Ressence.