TYPE 1° Round NReference# Type 1 R-NB
- Case: titanium
- Size: 42.7 mm x 11 mm
- Movement: automatic winding ROCS 1.3 - Ressence Orbital Convex System - module driven by the minute axle of a customised 2892 base calibre
- Function: days of the week
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Water Resistance: 10 m
- Dial: Night BLUE Convex German silver dial, main and auxiliary dials revolve independently with 3 eccentric biaxial satellites inclined at 3° (hours) and 4.75° (seconds and day of the week) • Engraved indications filled with grade A Super-LumiNova®
- Caseback: solid with folding lever for winding and setting
- Hands: luminous, revolve independently
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather strap, Ardillon buckle
- Factory Warranty: two years
Ressence unveils the new TYPE 1° Round, featuring a strikingly smooth design. The new TYPE 1° Round perpetuates Ressence’s minimalistic incarnation of time. Featuring revolving discs that display time in a bi-dimensional format with truly ergonomic design.
A new design calls for a new color. The new Night Blue is dark and vivid, adding more depth to the visceral experience of time provided by the TYPE 1° Round. The sun rayed silver metallic discs emphasize the movement of the dial by provoking mesmerizing reflexions as time goes by.
Beyond its new color, the TYPE 1° Round dial has been graphically simplified with indexes every 10 minutes and a weekday dial that subtly unites the 2 non-working days of the week with a touch of color. The Second and Weekday hands are larger for an improved reading.
As with all Ressence watches, when setting the time, the timepiece is simultaneously being wound. This is as intuitive as moving the hands on an old wall clock. The absence of a crown makes the watch comfortable for both left or right fit.
The TYPE 1° Round will be available worldwide in two finishes – Black and Night Blue – from June 2023 via Ressence’s official retailers network, and visible at Watches & Wonders in Geneva from March 27th to April 5th 2023.