Moon Runner White NeonReference# H02800-A
- Limited Edition: 10 pieces
- Case: Hydro carbon & Tec light case, Crown in black coated titanium, Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflective coating, Black side grids with white luminous background
- Size: 52.3 mm
- Movement: Mechanical 601-MO (516 parts)
- Function: Retrograde fluidique hours, Central minutes hand, Day of the month, 3D Moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: Black coated brass & sapphire plate, 3D black coated appliques, white luminous numbers, Black grid with white background, black liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Hands: Black mat minutes hands, white SLN Black mat day of month disk, white SLN Black mat months disk, white SLN
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber strap, Black coated titanium buckle satin & sand blasted
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, the independent Swiss watchmaker HYT is unveiling a new, very exclusive luminescent edition of its Moon Runner model. Limited to 10 pieces and featuring new ultra-high performance luminescent materials, it is called White Neon and has a new ambition: to be as interesting and seductive in the light as in the dark.
The Moon Runner White Neon combines the latest generation of Super-LumiNova®, developed by the leading Swiss laboratory RC Tritec, with a new hyper luminescent hybrid ceramic and a new luminescent material called Tec Light®.
On the dial, the representation of the Moon, the numerals, the minute hand, or the inscriptions on the indicator discs benefit from Super-LumiNova® as a whole, and not just as a surface treatment. The Moon Runner White Neon adds a more intense bluish luminosity and with longer emissions over time, notably with the honeycomb grid or the part of the case middle entering the sandwich construction of the watch, between the two covers, carved in the mass of this new ultra luminescent material.
“Can a watch be beautiful in the dark? This new Moon Runner White Neon was designed to meet a major challenge: to offer a watch that is as attractive and interesting in the dark as it is in the light. To achieve this, it has incorporated the power of hyper-light sources from outer space into its design,” says Davide Cerrato, CEO and creative director of HYT.
Keeping with the carefully constructed lines and proportions of the Moon Runner, the White Neon maintains the 48 mm diameter casing, with a total length of 52.3 mm and a 21.8 mm case thickness.
The Moon Runner is driven by a manual winding mechanical movement, 601-MO calibre (41 rubies) at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hertz) and with 72 hours’ power reserve.