Hastroid Supernova BlueReference# H02754-A
- Limited Edition: 27 pieces
- Case: Anthracite coated satin finished titanium & carbon case (64 parts), Crown in black & anthracite coated titanium, Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflective coating, Black side grids with blue background
- Size: 52.3 mm
- Function: Retrograde fluidique hours, Central minutes hand, Small second hand, Power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: Black coated brass & sapphire plate (50 parts), 3D black coated appliques, white luminous numbers (Lumicast), Black grid with black background, Blue liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Hands: Black mat minutes, blue & white SLN Black mat seconds, blue & white SLN Black mat power reserve hand, blue SLN
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, Blue Micro fibre embossed strap decor, Black stitching; Blackcoated titanium buckle satin & sand blasted
Get on board now for a new opus in the HYT saga: Mission Hastroid Supernova Blue
“We are engaged in a process of brilliant craftsmanship that is part of our quest for flawless fluidic technology and mechanical complexity” stated Davide Cerrato at the launch of the new Hastroid Supernova Blue, the new blue hour.
On the wristband, the blue fluid contained in the capillary showing the retrograde indicator of the passage of hours, in harmony with the central minute hand, in blue, contrasts against the glossy anthracite of the carbon and titanium case, with the black of the dial and these items, particularly the honeycomb grid to which the hour numerals are applied, covered in a white luminescent material, Lumicast. The entire piece is enhanced by the color of the embossed rubber and Alcantara strap.
Keeping with the carefully constructed lines and proportions of the Hastroid, the Supernova Blue maintains the 48 mm diameter casing, with a total length of 58.3 mm and a 13.3 mm case thickness.
Custom-made for new adventures, the multi-layer middle case presents subtle openwork, while the sandwiched construction method of the watch overall, waterproof up to 50 metres, with a central protective titanium case for movement, allows optimal handling of the missions assigned to this new spacecraft.
Its 72 hours’ power reserve, 501 CM calibre, a 352-piece manual winding mechanical movement at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) offers the Hastroid every resource for endless exploration.
Like a flight deck, the watch is topped by domed sapphire crystal offering a largely unobstructed view of the overall dial. The centerpiece of the mecafluid mechanism, a symbiotic marriage of science and micromechanics, the fluid system, with two central “bellow” reservoirs, whose design, unique to HYT creations, reinforces the character and feeling of power and the capillary surrounding the dial.
Only 27 copies of this extraordinary timepiece will be produced.