BR 03-92 Diver Blue BronzeReference# BR0392-D-LU-BR/SCA
- Limited Edition: 999 pieces
- Case: bronze, Unidirectional rotating solid bronze bezel with 60-minute scale and anodized aluminum insert
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber BR-CAL.302
- Function: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Dial: blue. Gold-plated applique indices with Super-LumiNova® inserts. Gold-plated skeletonized Super-LumiNova®-filled hands.
- Caseback: solid
- Hands: Gold-plated skeletonized Super-LumiNova®-filled hands
- Strap/Bracelet: Straps: blue calfskin leather and blue rubber. Buckle: pin. Satin-polished bronze.
See the Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Blue Bronze at the Cellini Jewelers’ 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The ocean is a world whose waters are shrouded in mystery. Humans have set out to explore the depths seeking to unveil their secrets. By offering them professional diving watches with unparalleled performance, Bell & Ross is taking part in this quest for discovery.
With this new addition to the Diver collection, Bell & Ross pursues its aspiration by evoking the historical roots of underwater exploration. This nod to the origins of these adventures can be seen on the case-back, which bears the engraving of a 1940s diver.
Its case and bezel are made from bronze, a material that is deeply linked to diving history, that was used in the past for deep-sea helmets and naval construction, in fitting parts and propellers. Although inalterable, bronze forms a patina over time depending on its environment and gaining a unique shade over the years. As time passes, the metal provides its wearer with beautiful tones of reddish brown or greyish green, giving it a robust and distinctive touch, and making it unique.
Bronze is the first alloy developed by mankind around 7,000 years ago. The specific alloy used for this new 42 mm timepiece is a satin-polished CuSn8, made of 92% copper and 8% tin.
This limited edition distinguishes itself from the others through its dial. Bell & Ross introduces an appealing combination that makes two worlds meet for the first time. The alliance of Bronze –the diving industry’s metal of choice– and Blue working beautifully together, giving it a neo-retro and rugged look.
Limited edition of 999 pieces.