BR 03-93 GMT BlueReference# BR0393-BLU-ST/SCA
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Bi-directional rotating bezel with 24-hour scale and blue and grey two-colour anodized aluminum ring.
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.303. Automatic mechanical.
- Function: hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: blue sunray. Indices coated in Super-LumiNova®.
- Hands: Metal skeletonized Super-LumiNova®-filled hour, minute and 24‑hour hand.
- Strap/Bracelet: blue calfskin leather and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric. pin. Satin-polished steel.
- Factory Warranty: two years
With the new BR 03-93 GMT BLUE, an instrument watch with dual time zone reading, Bell & Ross continues its voyager approach with a colorway that’s rare, elegant and subtle. Inspired by aircraft cockpits, the BR 03 collection has always been designed by Bell & Ross to support professionals in their daily lives. The same applies to the BR 03-93 models, which come equipped with the GMT function.
The first ever Bell & Ross GMT watch was also part of the iconic BR 03 collection, the family of functional instrument watches for professionals and civilians alike. It was launched in 2007 in the form of the BR 03-51 GMT Titanium. Made with high-performing, innovative materials – including a brushed titanium case and carbon fibre dial – this instrument watch made for professionals was equipped with both a second time zone and a large date display. The priorities were clear: efficiency and readability.
The BR 03-93 GMT model has been updated and redesigned in 2021 to accentuate the functional nature of the watch. Its contemporary aesthetic pays particular attention to the readability of the time zones. Telling the time in the dark is ensured by an SLN White 10 X1 coating with green emission, the most effective luminescent colour. The reading, which can be difficult on some watches with several displays, is simple and instant thanks to the clear GMT hand. Its key advantage is a large red indicator triangle pointing to the second time zone, not to mention the local time on the bidirectional, two-tone bezel, displaying the daytime and nighttime hours on a 24-hour graduated scale.
This bezel is an added benefit for travelers who can easily change the time in either direction. There is no doubt that if Phileas Fogg, the hero of Jules Vernes’ Around the World in 80 Days, had owned a BR 03-93 GMT, he would have known right away that he’d managed it.