BR-X1 Skeleton Chronograph Carbone ForgéReference# BRX1-CE-CF-BLACK
- Limited Edition: 250 pieces
- Case: black forged carbon
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber BR-CAL.313
- Function: chronograph, date
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: gray-tinted sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
- Factory Warranty: two years
For the BR-X1, Bell & Ross uses Carbone Forgé, a high-tech composite material that is both lightweight and extremely strong. The material plays a key role in the aeronautical and space industries, notably in the production of structural parts used for fuselages that are subjected to extreme mechanical stress.
The BR-X1’s innovative rocker push buttons are used to activate the chronograph functions. These push buttons are also made from high-tech ceramic with ergonomically designed rubber inserts that optimize their grip and stability. A rubber button grip insert is also built into the case at 9 o’clock to activate the chronograph functions, even when wearing gloves.