BR 05 GMT Sky BlueReference# BR05G-PB-ST/SST
- Case: Satin-polished steel. Satin-finished rhodium-plated and blue two-color flange, with 24-hour scale. Screw-down crown. Crown guard.
- Size: 41 mm x 11.07 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber BR-CAL.325
- Function: hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: blue sunray. Numerals and indices coated in white SuperLumiNova®
- Caseback: Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
- Hands: Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Strap/Bracelet: satin-finished and polished steel. Folding buckle, Satin-finished and polished steel.
- Factory Warranty: two years
Today, the new BR 05 GMT Sky Blue with its exclusive blue-tinted dial celebrates a coming-together of the azure sky and the blue planet. A celestial and inspiring colour, natural as much as symbolic, contemporary with millennial roots, blue has a special significance because it is everywhere.
The BR05 GMT is designed for travelling, it offers contemporary globetrotters a clear and simple display of a second time zone thanks to a fourth hand. For perfect readability, this hand with a large white arrow-shaped tip instantly indicates the time of the country of origin thanks to a 24-hour graduated inner bezel. This flange is enhanced by a two-tone treatment, sky blue and silver, satin-brushed and rhodium-plated, making it possible to immediately tell the difference between the hours of day and those of the night.
The BR05 GMT Sky Blue is luminescence thanks to the Super-LumiNova®-coated hands. The rhodium-plated baton-shaped indexes are coated with this material which restores light in the dark.
The BR05 GMT Sky Blue is powered by the self-winding BR-CAL 325 calibre visible from the sapphire caseback.