BR 05 GMT WhiteReference# BR05G-SI-ST
- Case: Satin-finished and polished steel. White and black two-colour flange, with 24-hour scale. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
- Size: 41 mm x 11.07 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber BR-CAL.301
- Function: hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: silver opaline. Numerals and indices coated in Super- LumiNova®
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. GMT hand with red Super-LumiNova®-filled skeletonised triangular point.
- Strap/Bracelet: black rubber or satin-finished and polished steel. Folding buckle, Satin-finished and polished steel.
- Factory Warranty: two years
The Watch of the Distinguished Traveller
NEW BR 05 GMT White: TIME TO TAKE -OFF
Derived from aeronautical on-board instruments, Bell & Ross watches have precision and readability in their DNA. The BR 05, created in 2019, is a watch designed to walk the avenues of large cities and their museums.
The BR 05 GMT White is a variant, suitable for travelling. This watch has two strong characteristics: a GMT complication and an opaline white dial. This timepiece is not only practical, with its indication of a dual time zone, it is also attractive, with its great distinction.
“The GMT is a great success with our clients”, says Bruno Belamich. “We are launching this new BR 05 GMT White version, in order to respond to this strong interest.”
On this variant, the second time zone hand completes one revolution of the dial in 24 hours. It displays the time via a 24-hour scale, painted on the flange ring. This element is painted in two different tones: one for the day (between 6am and 6 pm) and the other for the night (between 6 pm and 6 am).
The Beauty of Opaline White
White is a common colour in watchmaking. It is however quite rare within the Bell & Ross range. The BR 05 GMT White also features red tones. In general, this colour is used to convey important information. In watchmaking, it often adorns the GMT hands, as is the case here. This red hand indicates a second time zone, displayed on a 24-hour scale with day/night indication.
The GMT White is powered by the self-winding BR-CAL 325 calibre.