BR 03-92 Diver BronzeReference# BR0392-D-WH-BR/SCA
- Limited Edition: 999 pieces
- Case: Satin-finished and polished CuSn8 bronze. Unidirectional rotating solid bronze bezel - 60-minute scale, brown anodized aluminum ring. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Steel case-back.
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Function: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Dial: silver opaline. Rose gold-plated applique indices with Super- LumiNova® inserts.
- Hands: Gold-plated metal skeletonized Super-LumiNova®- filled hour, minute and seconds hands.
- Strap/Bracelet: brown calfskin leather and woven black rubber. pin. Satin-finished and polished bronze.
Paired with a pearl white dial, the bronze case of the new BR 03-92 DIVER WHITE BRONZE, evokes the glorious hours of the first underwater explorations with a modern flair. It’s a new chapter in the Bell & Ross nautical odyssey.
Bronze is a classic material in the nautical environment, a non-ferrous metal alloy consisting mainly of copper. From the beginnings of underwater explorations, equipment for the first modern divers consisted of bronze elements. It’s no coincidence that the iconic diver’s helmet is now engraved on the back of BR 03-92 Diver watches in hypoallergenic stainless steel. Bronze watches are like fine wines: they evolve over time and acquire a patina unique to each wearer. The alloy used for the BR 03-92 DIVER WHITE BRONZE is CuSn8, composed of 92% copper and 8% tin. Its tone is visually quite close to the classic fittings of old sail boats and classic yachts, while overlapping with the types of bronze so prized today by contemporary designers and architects.
Above all, like all the instrument watches in the BR 03 family from Bell & Ross, the new BR 03-92 DIVER WHITE BRONZE was conceived and designed as a professional quality tool for divers. In order to meet their expectations, it complies with international standard ISO-6425, which states that a “diver’s watch” is a “watch designed to withstand diving in water at depths of at least 100 metres and equipped with a secured measuring system”. Under water, the indices must still be visible at a distance of 25cm in the dark. A diver’s watch must also be magnetic-resistant, shock-resistant and, of course, resistant to salt water.
Complying perfectly with all of these demanding specifications, the new BR 03-92 DIVER WHITE BRONZE is an underwater instrument worthy of its name according to Swiss standards. With a case perfectly water-resistant to 300 metres, this model is available in a limited edition of 999 pieces and houses a 25-jewel BR-CAL.302 mechanical self-winding movement, beating at a rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz).