BR 03-92 Red Radar CeramicReference# BR0392-RRDR-CE/SRB
- Limited Edition: Limited Edition of 999 pieces
- Case: matte black ceramic
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Function: hours, minutes and seconds.
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Dial: black. Centre minute disc and outer hour disc with small red aircraft markings. Red painted seconds hand.
- Hands: luminous hands and hour markers
- Strap/Bracelet: black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Factory Warranty: two years
When it was released in 2011, the famous Red Radar captured imaginations. It broke the rules. Its design – very similar to an aircraft radar – was surprising and spectacular in equal measure. Its graphics reproduced the scanning motion of the light beam on a radar screen with stunning realism. The bright red crystal topping the dial is reminiscent of the flight control instrument. This year marks the return of this watchmaking UFO.
The style of the new BR 03-92 Red Radar Ceramic version is as modern as ever. Its display breaks the traditional watchmaking codes by revisiting the graphics of an aircraft control radar. The time can be read via a system of rotating discs, combined with an analogue hand. The dial is topped with a red sapphire crystal.
Bell & Ross is in constant pursuit of innovation and performance. Its ground-breaking, avant-garde new BR 03-92 Red Radar Ceramic perfectly embodies this spirit. This timepiece combines excellence in watchmaking and design. Contemporary and sophisticated, it will appeal to collectors of original watches, fans of cutting-edge design, and aircraft enthusiasts alike.